Handheld Circuit Breaker Analyzer and Timer CAT-H with its compact and ergonomic design can provide a wide range of information that you need:
- Main arcing-contacts operating time including bounce-time
- Timing and resistance measurement of the pre-insertion resistors (if present in the circuit breaker)
- Auxiliary contact operating time
- Close and Trip coils current with corresponding values and graphics
- Voltage values and condition of a DC battery
CAT-H is a battery-operated (up to 8 hours), handheld measuring instrument with 5.7 inch touch screen color display that can determine extremely quickly and easily the main contacts operating times, contact synchronization, sequence time, coil currents and DC voltage.