- Ground Grid Tester with 300 A
- Powerful Micro Ohmmeter with test current up to 500 A DC
- 5 separate test modes: GROUND GRID / SINGLE / CONTIN / BSG / DTR test modes
- Lightweight – 9 kg / 20 lbs
- Measuring range 0 – 999,9 mΩ
- Best resolution 0,1 µΩ
- Typical accuracy ± (0,1 % rdg + 0,1 % FS)
- Remote Control capability
- Test Both Sides Grounded Circuit Breakers
Ground Grid Tester GGT500 is a test set specially designed for inspection of substation ground grids. During the measurement instrument generates 300 A during a time period of 60 s or longer. Current and voltage drop are measured and displayed during the test. Test is performed with one set of current cables. One cable is connected to the referent grounding point in substation, and the second cable is connected to the testing ground point in the substation. With additional current clamps, current flow through the grounding is being inspected. Based on the current values measured with current clamps the state of the ground grid under the substation can be determined.
GGT500 can also be used as a standard micro ohmmeter for resistance measurement. As a micro ohmmeter to test low resistance values it can produce high test current of up to 500 A.
GGT500 generates true DC ripple-free current with automatically regulated test ramps.
- Full control of the device in test
- Test raports available in several formats
- Several filters for results download to a PC
- Test plans
- Samling time feature for CONTIN mode
- Detailed Help menu
*included in the purchase price
GGT DV-Win Software provides several advanced features as a supplement to multiple functions of GGT devices. Testing in Continuous mode is upgraded with a sample time feature which allows user to record test results in specific time intervals set in seconds. After performed measurements results can be saved in a various formats and test report can be generated and saved or printed. Result can also be downloaded from the device to the PC by use of several different search filter.
For the GGT form of DV-Win software there is Help menu available, with detailed instructions and explanations of all functions and features.