The Battery Load Unit – BLU360V is a stand-alone or PC-controlled battery capacity test set, based on the state-of-the-art technology, using the most advanced power electronics solutions with coolers and fans integrated into the device.
The BLU360V device is lightweight (20,6 kg / 45.4 lb.) and developed to meet customer’s wide ranging test procedure requirements (standardized as well as customized).
Using the BLU360V device, the capacity test is performed in an accurate, user-friendly way in accordance with the battery testing standards:
- IEEE 450-2010
- IEEE 1188-2005
- IEEE 1106-2015
- IEC 60896-11/22 and other relevant standards.
Discharging can be performed at:
- Constant current
- Constant power
- Constant resistance or in accordance with a pre-selected load profile.
The discharge test can be conducted even in case a battery remains connected to the load – by measuring the load current during the process.
The BLU360V device provides the discharge current of up to 160 A and may be applied to battery strings with up to 500 V voltage level.
- Lightweight – 20,6 kg (45.4 lb.)
- Powerful – discharge power up to 28,4 kW
- Battery voltage: 6 to 480 V DC (min 5,25 – max 500 V DC)
- Discharge current – up to 160 A DC
- Battery internal resistance measurement according to IEC 60896
- Expandable range for larger banks using BXL-V extra load units
- Current measurement range using Current Clamp 0 – 1 000 A DC
- User – adjustable alarm and shutdown parameters to prevent excessive discharge
- Testing without disconnecting the regular load
- Detailed test analysis using DV-B Win software
- Test resume feature in case of interrupted power supply
The DV-B Win software is included in the price, and all its updates are free of charge. Using the DV-B Win software a test can be performed and monitored from a PC, and the results can be saved directly to a PC. Communication between the BLU and a PC is achieved through a USB cable. Using the DV-B Win, the results can be arranged and printed for a report in selectable formats as XLS, PDF, Word, or RTF. Also, a possibility of importing other types of data formats (jpg, png, doc) into standardized DV-B Win report is provided, as well as exporting the numerical and graphical results from the DV-B Win into a customizable report. Additionally, the software provides a possibility of setting extra parameters (cell voltage, string voltage, capacity and time) for alarming and terminating the test.