- circuit breaker coil operation
- spring-charging motor supply
- lightweight – only 10,6 kg / 23.4 lbs
- minimum trip voltage test of the circuit breaker’s coils
- as a power supply for tests with breaker analyzers from different vendors
Coil Tester & Power Supply POB40ADL is powerful, lightweight power supply device, ideal for operating and testing circuit breakers coils. It is also intended to supply spring-charging motors with the possibility to generate the inrush current of up to 40 A. For supplying the circuit breaker auxiliary circuits, output voltage is selectable from 1 V to 50 V DC and from 1 V to 40 V AC.
POB40ADL has built-in capability to perform an automatic test of minimum trip-voltage (in accordance to IEC 62271-100 and ANSI C37.09 standards).
POB40ADL can be used as a general power supply device or a temporary battery charger. Note that it is compatible with the circuit breaker analyzers from different vendors.