The Battery Load Unit – BLU360VK is a stand-alone or PC-controlled battery capacity test set, based on the state-of-the-art technology, using the most advanced power electronics solutions with coolers and fans integrated into the device.
The BLU360VK device is lightweight (20,6 kg / 45.4 lb.) and developed to meet customer’s wide ranging test procedure requirements (standardized as well as customized). Using the BLU360VK device, the capacity test is performed in an accurate, user-friendly way in accordance with the battery testing standards (IEEE 450-2010 / 1188-2005 / 1106-2015, IEC 60896-11/22 and other relevant standards).
Discharging can be performed at constant current, constant power, constant resistance or in accordance with a pre-selected load profile. The discharge test can be conducted even in case a battery remains connected to the load – by measuring the load current during the process.
The BLU360VK device provides the discharge current of up to 150 A and may be applied to battery strings with up to 480 V voltage level.
- Lightweight – 20,6 kg (45.4 lb.)
- Powerful – discharge power up to 28,2 kW
- Voltage measurement range: up to 480 V DC
- Discharge current – up to 150 A DC
- Expandable range for larger banks using BXL-V extra load units
- Current measurement range using Current Probe 0 – 300 / 1 000 A DC
- User – adjustable alarm and shutdown parameters to prevent excessive discharge
- Testing without disconnecting the regular load
- Detailed test analysis using DV-B Win software
- Test resume feature in case of interrupted power supply
Mains Power Supply
- Connection: according to IEC/EN60320-1; C320
- Voltage: 90 V – 264 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, single-phase
- Input power: 200 VA
- Fuse: 2 A / 250 V, type F
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (D x W x H) without handle: 730 mm x 221 mm x 355 mm
28.7 in x 8.7 in x 14 in
- Weight: 20,6 kg / 45.4 lb.
Maximum discharge current & power
|Battery voltage||6 V||12 V||24 V||48 V||60 V||110 V||120 V||220 V||240 V||480 V|
|Min-Max voltage (V)||5,25||7,05||10,5||14,1||21,0||28,2||42,0||56,4||52,5||70,5||96,3||129,3||105,0||141,0||192,5||258,5||210,0||282,0||300||480|
|Maximum current (A)||50||100||150||150||150||150||150||100||100||50|
- Maximum power: 28,2 kW
Internal voltage measurement
- Range: 0 – 480 V DC
- Resolution: 0,1 V
- Typical accuracy: ± 0,5% of reading ± 0,1 V
Internal current measurement
- Range: 0 – 300 A DC
- Resolution: 0,1 A
- Typical accuracy: ± 0,5% of reading ± 0,2 A
Current measurement with current probe
- Range: 0 – 300 / 1000 A DC
- Resolution: 0,1 A DC
- Typical accuracy: ± 0,1 % of reading ± 1 sec
- LCD screen 20 characters by 4 lines with backlight, visible at bright sunlight
- Current: 0 – 2 999,9 A DC
- Voltage: 0 – 999,9 V DC
- Time: 00h:00m:00s – 99h:59m:59s
Capacity range and resolution
- Range: 0 – 9999,9999 Ah
- Resolution: 0,0001 Ah
- The transport case is considered as the standard accessory for this device. Ordering the device with it provides the 3-year manufacturer’s warranty. Avoiding to include it in a purchase order will provide 15 calendar month warranty.
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to +122 °F
- Storage & Transportation temperature: -40 °C to +70 °C / -40 °F to +158 °F
- Humidity: 90%, non-condensing
- Pollution degree 2
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU (CE Conform)
- Applicable standards, for a class I instrument, pollution degree 2,
Installation category II : IEC EN 61010-1
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
- Directive 2014/30/EU (CE Conform)
- Applicable standard EN 61326-1
All specifications listed herein are valid at the ambient temperature of + 25 °C (77°F) and with the recommended accessories included.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The DV-B Win software is included in the price, and all its updates are free of charge. Using the DV-B Win software a test can be performed and monitored from a PC, and the results can be saved directly to a PC. Communication between the BLU-K and a PC is achieved through a USB cable. Using the DV-B Win, the results can be arranged and printed for a report in selectable formats as XLS, PDF, Word, or RTF. Also, a possibility of importing other types of data formats (jpg, png, doc) into standardized DV-B Win report is provided, as well as exporting the numerical and graphical results from the DV-B Win into a customizable report. Additionally, the software provides a possibility of setting extra parameters (cell voltage, string voltage, capacity and time) for alarming and terminating the test.