The Battery Load Unit – BLU220T is the stand-alone or a PC-controlled battery capacity test set, based on the state-of-the-art technology. Its design is using the most advanced power electronics solutions with coolers and fans integrated into device itself.
The BLU220T device is lightweight (15,1 kg / 33 lb.) and developed to meet a customer’s wide ranging test procedure requirements (standardized as well as customized). Using the BLU220T device, the capacity test is performed in an accurate, user-friendly way in accordance with the battery testing standards (IEEE 450-2010 / 1188-2005 / 1106-2015, IEC 60896-11/22 and other relevant standards).
Discharging can be performed at constant current, constant power, constant resistance or in accordance with a pre-selected load profile. The discharge test can be conducted even in case a battery remains connected to the load – by measuring the load current during the process.
The BLU220T device provides the discharge current of up to 340 A and may be applied to battery strings with up to 60 V voltage level.
- Lightweight – 15,1 kg (33 lb.)
- Powerful – discharge power up to 19,2 kW
- Battery voltage: 6 to 48 V DC (min 5,25 – max 60 V DC)
- Discharge current – up to 340 A DC
- Battery internal resistance measurement according to IEC 60896
- Expandable for larger banks using BXL-T extra load units
- Current measurement range using Current Clamp 0 – 1 000 A DC
- User – adjustable alarm and shutdown parameters to prevent excessive discharge
- Testing without disconnecting the regular load
- Detailed test analysis using DV-B Win software
- Test resume feature in case of interrupted power supply
Mains Power Supply
- Connection: according to IEC/EN60320-1; C320
- Voltage: 90 V – 264 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz, single-phase
- Input power: 150 VA
- Fuse: 2 A / 250 V, type F
Dimensions and Weight
- Dimensions (D x W x H) without handle: 560 mm x 221 mm x 355 mm
22 in x 8.7 in x 14 in
- Weight: 15,1 kg / 33 lb.
- 6 to 48 V DC (min. 5,25 V, max 60 V DC)
Maximum discharge current & power
|Battery voltage||6 V||12 V||24 V||48 V|
|Min-Max voltage (V)||5,25||7,05||10,5||14,1||21,0||28,2||42,0||56,4|
|Maximum current (A)||100||200||340||340|
- Power: 19,2 kW
Internal voltage measurement
- Range: 0 – 60 V DC
- Resolution: 0,1 V
- Typical accuracy: ± 0,5% of reading ± 0,1 V
Internal current measurement
- Range: 0 – 400 A DC
- Resolution: 0,1 A
- Typical accuracy: ± 0,5% of reading ± 0,2 A
Current measurement with current clamps
- Range: 0 – 1000 A DC
- Resolution: 0,1 A DC
- Typical accuracy: ± 0,1 % of reading ± 1 sec
- 4,3 inch color touch screen display
Display range / resolution
- Current: 0 – 2 999,9 A D / 0,1 AC
- Voltage: 0 – 999,9 V DC / 0,1 V
- Capacity: 0 – 9999,9999 Ah / 0,0001 Ah
- Time: 00h:00m:00s – 99h:59m:59s / 1 sec
Capacity range and resolution
- Range: 0 – 9999,9999 Ah
- Resolution: 0,0001 Ah
- 3-year warranty
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to +122 °F
- Storage & Transportation temperature: -40 °C to +70 °C / -40 °F to +158 °F
- Humidity: 90%, non-condensing
- Pollution degree 2
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU (CE Conform)
- Applicable standards, for a class I instrument, pollution degree 2,
Installation category II : IEC EN 61010-1
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1
- Directive 2014/30/EU (CE Conform)
- Applicable standard EN 61326-1
All specifications listed herein are valid at the ambient temperature of + 25 °C (77°F) and with the recommended accessories included.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The DV-B Win software is included in the price, and all its updates are free of charge. Using the DV-B Win software a test can be performed and monitored from a PC, and the results can be saved directly to a PC. Communication between the BLU and a PC is achieved through a USB cable. Using the DV-B Win, the results can be arranged and printed for a report in selectable formats as XLS, PDF, Word, or RTF. Also, a possibility of importing other types of data formats (jpg, png, doc) into standardized DV-B Win report is provided, as well as exporting the numerical and graphical results from the DV-B Win into a customizable report. Additionally, the software provides a possibility of setting extra parameters (cell voltage, string voltage, capacity and time) for alarming and terminating the test.