The Battery Load Unit – BLU110T, is a stand-alone or a PC-controlled battery capacity test instrument. It has been designed with batteries’ conditions assessment of telecommunication and radio equipment backup-supply in mind.
The BLU110T is a lightweight (12,8 kg / 28.2 lb.) but powerful solution (up to 8,5 kW) that may be applied to battery strings of voltages in the range of 5,25 V – 70,5 V DC.
The BLU110T meets customer’s wide ranging test procedure requirements (standardized as well as customized). It enables performing the capacity test in an accurate, user-friendly way in accordance to the existing battery test standards (IEEE 450-2010 / 1188-2005 / 1106-2015, IEC 60896-11/22 and other relevant standards).
Discharging can be performed at a constant current, constant power, constant resistance or in accordance with a pre-selected load profile. The discharge test can be conducted even in a case a battery remains connected to the load – by measuring the load current during the process.
The BLU110T device provides maximum discharge current of 150 A within the entire measurement range, i.e. up to 70,5V.
- Lightweight – 12,8 kg (28.2 lb.)
- Powerful – discharge power up to 8,5 kW
- Battery voltage: 6 to 60 V DC (min 5,25 – max 70,5 V DC)
- Battery internal resistance measurement according to IEC 60896
- Discharge current – up to 150 A DC
- Easily expandable for larger banks using BXL-T extra load units
- User – adjustable alarm and shutdown parameters to preventing excessive discharge
- Detailed test analysis using DV-B Win software
- Test resume feature in case of interrupted power supply
The DV-B Win software is included in the price, and all its updates are free of charge. Using the DV-B Win software a test can be performed and monitored from a PC, and the results can be saved directly to a PC. Communication between the BLU and a PC is achieved through a USB cable. Using the DV-B Win, the results can be arranged and printed for a report in selectable formats as XLS, PDF, Word, or RTF. Also, a possibility of importing other types of data formats (jpg, png, doc) into standardized DV-B Win report is provided, as well as exporting the numerical and graphical results from the DV-B Win into a customizable report. Additionally, the software provides a possibility of setting extra parameters (cell voltage, string voltage, capacity and time) for alarming and terminating the test.