Battery Extra Load Unit – BXL-T is designed to be used as an additional load to the BLU-T series.
Along with BLU-T devices, it provides high discharge currents up to 1 kA, applicable to battery systems with up to 60 V DC voltage levels.
Furthermore, a combination of BLU-T units and extra load BXL-T together enables performing the capacity test fast, accurate and in a user- friendly way according to the battery testing standards:
- IEEE 450-2010
- IEEE 1188-2005
- IEEE 1106-2015
- IEC 60896-11/22 and other relevant standards.
The BLU-T device in this combination provides control of the test process and ensures that discharge current is constant during the entire test, because of that Battery Extra Load Unit –BXL-T device simulates only a constant resistance load during discharge test without any regulating functions.
Constant resistance can be set prior to the test and BXL-T provides flexibility to choose proper resistances in order to increase loading capability and achieve the required discharge current.
- Used in a combination with a BLU220T device to increase load capacity
- Lightweight – 12,5 kg (28 lb.)
- Powerful – discharge power up to 17,5 kW
- Voltage measurement range: up to 75 V DC
- Discharge current – up to 310 A DC
- Measurement resolution – current 1 A, voltage 1 V
- Discharge process controlled by a BLU220T device
- Connects to battery terminals and parallel to BLU220T