Battery charger BAC25A is a portable universal battery charger that can be used for charging Lead-Acid and Ni-Cd batteries. BAC25A is intended to support the main charger in order to charge battery much faster or to quickly recharge a battery following a discharge test. Using two charging modes it provides the safely regulation of charging procedure, achieving both fast recharge and low risk of overcharge. This device generates current up to 25 A.
In addition, it is equipped with thermal, overcurrent, and over-voltage or under voltage protection. Provided display enables users to read all relevant information during a charging process and to adjust the charging current, charging time, etc.
- Lightweight – only 10 kg (22 Ibs)
- Instrument max power – up to 2,7 kW
- Voltage range: 10-300 V DC
- Current range up to 25 A DC
- Measurement resolution – current 0,1 A, voltage 0,1 V
- Two charging modes available:
- Adjustable alarm and shutdown parameters for preventing excessive charge
IUU – constant current + constant voltage
UU – constant voltage + constant voltage, with current limit