Battery charger BAC25A is a portable universal battery charger. It can be used for charging Lead-Acid and Ni-Cd batteries. BAC25A is intended to support the main charger in order to charge battery much faster. They can also be used to quickly recharge a battery following a discharge test . Using two charging modes it provides the safely regulation of charging procedure. As a result achieving both fast recharge and low risk of overcharge. This device generates current up to 25 A.
In addition, it is equipped with thermal, overcurrent, and over-voltage or under voltage protection. Provided display enables users to read all relevant information during a charging process and to adjust the charging current, charging time, etc.
- Lightweight – only 10 kg (22 Ibs)
- Instrument max power – up to 2,7 kW
- Voltage range: 10-300 V DC
- Current range up to 25 A DC
- Measurement resolution – current 0,1 A, voltage 0,1 V
- Two charging modes available:
- Adjustable alarm and shutdown parameters for preventing excessive charge
IUU – constant current + constant voltage
UU – constant voltage + constant voltage, with current limit