Dv Power Battery Discharge Tester BLU 100A is the first BLU model in a series of battery capacity test systems.
The BLU100A discharge tester is the lightest model with only 12,8 kg/ 28 Ib weight developed to meet wide ranging requirements. Also it is suitable for accessing batteries between 6V DC and 300V DC.
Load testing can be performed in three different modes:
- Constant current
- Constant power
- Constant resistance
Furthermore it is possible to conduct the test according to preselected load profile. In addition to that with this discharge tester, a test can be performed even in the case if battery remains connected to the load it supplies.
Device measures load current with current clamps during the entire discharge process and makes sure that the preset discharge current is always constant. If the load current drops during the test BLU 100A increases its current.
One BLU100A device provides discharge currents of up to 160 A and may be applied to battery strings up to 300 V voltage level. Furthermore, the possibility to work in parallel with any other discharge tester/load enables the user to shorten the test time.
Discharge test result can be viewed on the digital touch screen and it is also possible to transfer them via a USB memory stick to a computer where they can be analyzed in more details and printed out.
- Lightweight – 12,8 kg (28 lb.)
- Powerful – discharge power up to 14,2 kW
- Battery voltage: 6 to 270 V DC (min 5,25 – max 300 V DC)
- Discharge current – up to 160 A DC
- Battery internal resistance measurement according to IEC 60896
- Expandable range for larger banks using BXL-A extra load units
- Current measurement range using Current Clamp 0 – 1 000 A DC
- User – adjustable alarm and shutdown parameters to prevent excessive discharge
- Testing without disconnecting the regular load
- Detailed test analysis using DV-B Win software
- Test resume feature in case of interrupted power supply
The DV-B Win software is included in the price, and all its updates are free of charge. Using the DV-B Win software a test can be performed and monitored from a PC, and the results can be saved directly to a PC. Communication between the BLU and a PC is achieved through a USB cable. Using the DV-B Win, the results can be arranged and printed for a report in selectable formats as XLS, PDF, Word, or RTF. Also, a possibility of importing other types of data formats (jpg, png, doc) into standardized DV-B Win report is provided, as well as exporting the numerical and graphical results from the DV-B Win into a customizable report. Additionally, the software provides a possibility of setting extra parameters (cell voltage, string voltage, capacity and time) for alarming and terminating the test.