- This event has passed.
DV Power free Webinar Series
12 Oct 2016 @ 14:00 - 30 Nov 2016 @ 15:00
This webinar series will cover the insights into testing high voltage substation equipment. DV Power application engineers will share their practical field knowledge on Transformer, Circuit breaker and Battery testing methodologies.
This free webinar series will cover the topics listed below:
1. The importance of controlled power supply during circuit breaker testing – scheduled for October 5th
2. Test system for performing the standard functional tests of circuit breaker – October 12th
3. Transformer DC current testing – October 19th
4. Reactive type Tap Changers – October 26th
5. On-Load Tap Changer testing using DVtest method – November 2nd
6. Battery testing with BLU & BXL Series – November 9th
7. Circuit Breaker dynamic resistance measurement test and important parameters – November 16th
8. Capturing circuit breakers vital first-trip operation with CAT-P – November 23rd
9. Battery Testing – How to determine optimal BLU & BXL combination – November 30th